Saturday, September 20, 2008

the dictionary part of it....

a peek into the word entrepreneur and ofcourse from dictionary.com

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/entrepreneur

It said a "person who organizes and manages any enterprise, esp. a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk"

Don't know if it is the way forward with a considerable initiative and risk, now asking myself wats the best thing which happened to a failed organisation thanks to a failed entrepreneur, there was always the initiative but then the risks were always higher than that.

Now I shall blog from here on to what makes a failed entrepreneur.

I believe that the lessons from failed states are much better and promising from successful ones, living amidst us are true examples like Lehman brothers - someone in a discussion meant they had become Layman brothers :))

I have been trying to put up a technology venture and till now not been able to do it.

I have learnt a bit of lessons which I think I will share it with you people....

See ya...

In case you wanna start thinking here's my first line...

Dont take things for granted!

See ya again...

TFE (The Failed Entrepreneur)

No comments: